Clearwater Family Law Attorneys Serving Your Needs
Over time, your family’s specific needs may change — and in order to make those changes you may need to work with an attorney. At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Donnelly, we want our clients to know that we take a very hands-on approach to working with our clients. We listen, advise and work with you throughout each step of the legal process. As your advocates, we are here to help achieve a favorable result on your behalf.
Family Law Services
- Divorce: uncontested and contested
- High-asset divorce: divorce for professionals, business owners and more
- Nontraditional family law matters: LGBT family law issues
- Alimony: sometimes called spousal support
- Equitable distribution: dividing assets and debts
- Parenting responsibilities: custody, visitation and more
- Paternity: establishing paternity for child support
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements: protecting premarital assets
- Domestic violence: defense against and filing domestic violence charges
- Modifications: making changes after the decree has been made
- Enforcement: enforcing support obligations, including alimony and child support
- Contempt: civil contempt, direct criminal contempt and indirect criminal contempt
NON TRADITIONAL FAMILY MATTERS
Changing laws have now made it possible for same-sex couples to marry in Florida. As state laws change, many couples or families may make decisions that require the attention of an attorney. At the Law Offices of Thomas J. Donnelly, we can assist you with all your family law needs.
Our Florida lawyers handle divorce, child custody and all related family law issues. We believe that all clients deserve the highest level of quality legal representation, which is why we take a hands-on approach to working with our clients. You can expect to receive the individualized attention you deserve for your situation, at all times.
- Representation For Same-Sex Couples For All Family Law Issues
- We represent gay and lesbian couples in issues involving same-sex marriage, including:
- Child custody and parenting responsibilities
- Prenuptial agreements
- Protecting assets in divorce
- Retirement accounts, pension and issues involving benefits